Looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to support our full-time production staff on an as-needed basis. This position will be responsible for creating and editing on-air graphics to support our live programming. Must have experience creating on-air graphics for broadcast and working in a studio environment. There is no set number of bookings for this position - qualified candidates who complete in-studio training will be called in as-needed, which we anticipate to occur several times per month.
General responsibilities include:
• Develop graphics packages for live productions, including lower thirds, full-screen graphics, slates, animations and transitions
• Design graphic elements for on-set elements, including signage and video monitors
• Design and brand all relevant social media pages and company websites
• Develop graphics packages for shows on-air and in development
• Ensure that all graphic elements adhere to the network’s technical standards